Monday 19 September 2011

BACK.

what happened?
long time no speak. Its been nearly 5months since I've down an YouTube video and about 4months since i wrote on here. i neglected videos and blogs basically so i could enjoy summer and now its over, i promise to TRY and do more online.
so what's been going on lately?
over the summer i basically went out with my friends and did summery-fun stuff. went to parties and had a great summer. now I'm back to school, I've moved up a year and have started my gsces. Normally, people disappear from the Internet to try and concentrate on school work, whereas i like to do things differently, i don't want to end up not enjoying blogging and videoing because it becomes to scheduled, so instead i want to enjoy it!
what's going to happen?
as, my birthday is just round the corner, i should be able to blog about that and film birthday hauls. also, as much as this annoys people, CHRISTMAS! its a time of year i love, and i felt Christmas-y in July :O, but the feeling is starting to come back now! so, except a few Christmas themed things. i don't want to just write about beauty related things either, so i may co-inside my own life into blog posts and videos.

so, who knows whats to come. but i am hoping I'm back for the autumn/winter season! Hope you had a good summer and should speak to you all soon!

L XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment