Sunday 12 February 2012

Sunday Summary♥

Sunday summary, is every Sunday i will tell you about my week, what I've done and what I'll be doing which will include some random things. ^i copied this title from http://www.moreemilk.com/ or steph from youtube, in which i love her lots :).

Firstly, I've actually been loving blogging, just general talking about things i love, i do use my blog as an diary, but i love reviewing and showing everybody products I'm excited about. i took a lot of photos of recently purchased items that i will show to you soon as they are stocked up in my 'blog' folder in my documents.

Secondly, its half term -yay! meaning i have much more free time. However, i really want to see the woman in black at the cinemas, but nobody will go with me :/, so I'm considering going by myself. (Sad times!)

Lastly, I've been to lush recently, actually twice in an row because i love stocking up on my favourite bath products and also the limited edition products that have come out for valentines day. However, when i purchased some stuff from lush they gave me their lush times and i was reading through (as you do!) and they listed their up and coming products for mothers day and more importantly EASTER! Me, loving their Easter products is super excited about their reusable carrot stick bubble bath :) and their egg bath bomb that smells like snow fairy!

Anyway, see you next week for the Sunday summary :)

Much love,
Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment