Monday 19 December 2011

Review: Thermo Rollers

Recently, I've been testing out new techniques to gain volumised hair, without all the tugging, pulling and back combing, just to gain that extra milometer of volume. Actually, it was 'all about amy' TV programme about the beautiful 'Amy Childs' (who makes me laugh so much!), that i saw rollers in her hair. The day after i saw some thermo rollers (Top: Denman Thermoceramic self grip rollers) that i thought I'd give them a try. So, i did and was pleasantly surprised by the result they gave me!

Couple of days later, i was walking past superdrug, and my legs took a wonder into the shop, where i found (Bottom: Superdrug 6 thermo rollers- extra large) i thought I'd vary the size of rollers, to whether to gain that slight curl in my hair, and the rollers gave an nice effect once again.

I recommend rollers to anybody looking for relaxed curls that'll looked glamorous and partially volumized. They're cheap enough and takes no time at all, as all you do is put your hair dryer to medium and blow dry the rollers for a couple of minutes, then when they have cooled down, take them out!! I think they look very vintage aswell ;)

Much love,
Lily XXX

1 comment:

  1. will try these out for sure!

    I think your blog is lovely! I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! Click the link for more info!

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com

    elliexo

    ReplyDelete