Saturday 14 May 2011

My Classic Songs|Bands...♥

This list is not in order, but here are a few bands and songs that i have listened to over the years and have become classics to me. They may be different to some other people, but they are personal to me for several reasons... Hope your enjoy. ♥

1. Wheatus
-Teenage Dirtbag

2. Arctic Monkeys
-I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
-Mardy Bum

3. Keane
-Somewhere Only We Know

4. Greenday
-Time Of Your Life

5. Fountains Of Wayne
-Stacey's Mom

6. Bloodhound Gang
-The Bad Touch

7. Fall Out Boys
- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
- Sugar, We're Goin' Down

8. The Streets
- Dry Your Eyes Mate
- Fit But You Know It

9. The Goo Goo Dolls
- Iris

10. The Fray
- How To Save A Life

11. Blink 182
- I Miss You

12. The Wombats
- Moving To Newyork

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment